Need help

I recently bout a 110cc quad or atv depending on where your from but anyway it has a semi-auto transmission. It changes gears fine when its off but when you start it it just simply refuses to go into any other gear or even neutral. I couldnt find anywhere eles to post it but im sure there somebody here who knows how to fix it and also im supposing the transmission in bikes and quads are similar

I recently bout a 110cc quad or atv depending on where your from but anyway it has a semi-auto transmission. It changes gears fine when its off but when you start it it just simply refuses to go into any other gear or even neutral. I couldnt find anywhere eles to post it but im sure there somebody here who knows how to fix it and also im supposing the transmission in bikes and quads are similar
Hey Ryan, welcome to DBA:wave: just noticed you're on the emerald isle and wondered if any of your boys fancy a very rare Kingfisher green phase 1 Peugeot 306 xsS with white speedlines?
Only 20 left on the road in the UK and 14 on sorn so 34 left in total and most of them are sigma blue so theres probably only a dozen left in kingfisher green!
I've just put it up for sale on the 306oc.co.uk today, I'm in Glasgow Scotland
http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=33010 :thumb:

I don't reckon the Honda parts will fit but I could be wrong, should be plenty loncin 110 parts on eBay uk but you might want to consider a new part rather than used on any Chinese quad!