Need a moto kick?

Okay, so today I was searching for Aldon Baker books on moto training, but I found something better yet. Racer X provides a free virtual trainer to accomplish any moto goal, from track side support, to workouts, to articles. I found this pretty cool and have been looking this stuff over to help out racing since I have been working again, and have unlimited access to the high school's weight room in addition to our schools mandatory gym arobics. Yeah, arobics, makes me cringe too, but it helps. Well before I'm all :rant: I'll keep it clean and cut it short, if you need your kick in racing or just flat out wanna improve your riding, check it out :thumb:

http://www.racerxvt.com/

100_0606.jpg

This is how us desert riders keep in shape ..... :prof:............:devil:

Okay, so today I was searching for Aldon Baker books on moto training, but I found something better yet. Racer X provides a free virtual trainer to accomplish any moto goal, from track side support, to workouts, to articles. I found this pretty cool and have been looking this stuff over to help out racing since I have been working again, and have unlimited access to the high school's weight room in addition to our schools mandatory gym arobics. Yeah, arobics, makes me cringe too, but it helps. Well before I'm all :rant: I'll keep it clean and cut it short, if you need your kick in racing or just flat out wanna improve your riding, check it out :thumb:

Good job squid :thumb:
.............. Jdawg/BK, this link should have a sticky :thumb:

I am just going to jack this thread on the third post....HAHAHA

How in the hell did Rez get a photo posted on DBA, when he couldn't find his ass with both hands and a flash light? :smirk::smirk::lol:

After all that PALMER, what's NOT to like about you... :noidea:..... :moon:..... :smirk:...........:focus:

Yeah I've been on there quite a bit the last few years, if I knew no one knew about it I could have posted a link :lol:

But I've recently started Ryan Hughes training. It's $9.99 a month with a mandatory year subscription, but it's well worth it. You have recipes, nutrition help, riding tips, and workouts which are updated monthly. Some might say it's a sales gimmick, but I've heard Ryan knows his stuff and does the proper research before he just posts things. I would definitely recommend it, I did workout #1 today and I was drenched in sweat when done, and I'm already in shape from the Army if that tells you anything.

Just a tip though, I'd stay away from his supplements. In my opinion, it just looks like he's trying to get money. I prefer no supplements. Eat right, get plenty of sleep and you will be in tip top shape.

Oh yeah the website is WWW.rynopowergym.com

Thanks for the link YD :thumb: