Near Misses

Some near misses - in OZ we ride on the left side of a trail the same as we drive :wink:, some do some don't, some just ride in the middle​
vlcsnap-2012-02-03-02h33m00s84.png
This guy came out of a side trail seen me :foul:s**t himself and ended up in the bushes :banghead:, would have been a nice little head on.​
vlcsnap-2012-02-03-02h36m19s76.png
Don't know how fast I was going, just say bloody quick and I seen the first guy just come straight out followed by the second, to quick to stop so headed for the right side of the trail.​
vlcsnap-2012-02-03-02h36m32s210.png
And there was a third guy to come out - also without looking :foul:
vlcsnap-2012-02-03-02h50m25s42.png

Oh bugga Travace, just tried to play the vid and got this "This video contains content from UMG, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds" DAMN :(

Oh bugga Travace, just tried to play the vid and got this "This video contains content from UMG, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds" DAMN :(
yea its one of the ones i did a while back and i used copyrighted music .... sorry :(

I had a headon once, since then, I don't ride double track on weekends. Its just too sketch, my headon broke the dude's finger.

My buddy got in a bad head on. here we ride on the right side when on wide open roads, but the guy was clearly weaving between lanes, and cme around the corner on the left side, BAM. My buddy is the one oncoming. serious injurues to both of then.

I had a headon once, since then, I don't ride double track on weekends. Its just too sketch, my headon broke the dude's finger.

My buddy got in a bad head on. here we ride on the right side when on wide open roads, but the guy was clearly weaving between lanes, and cme around the corner on the left side, BAM. My buddy is the one oncoming. serious injurues to both of then.

Wow, pretty powerful vid. Glad the riders were ok. I just don't understand why people ride on the wrong side...... :noidea: