My TTR230 won't start. plz help

I have a 2009 TTR230 sitting in the garage for about 2 months. Last night I started it and rode it for a bit then it died on me right when I tried to start it again to ride later that night.
The light is still working so i assume its not the battery. The bike itself try to start and make the starting sound but it won't start.

I have a video here so you guys can hear it and see whats wrong with him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6YT0BFhSQw

Hey guys. So i put in a new battery and a new spark plug. It went well for a while and then I let it sit in the garage for about 2 weeks or so. Last night I tried to start it up and it won't go again.....It's like it's trying really hard but it won't start. whats going on again.....

Sounds like the battery is not charging, put a charger on the bike, get it started and check the battery voltage when running (without charger on battery) and let us know what you come up with.

I hooked my battery up with my car and it start right away. So now im sure its the battery not charging by itself. What should I do next? Buy a battery charger?

I would do the test suggested first. It would let you know if the system is charging. That pretty much just tells you if the stator is good. You may have something else dragging it down while parked. My daughter in law has the street legal version and it has a master switch installed on the ground for the same symptom.

What Andy said....the battery is either fully charged and not able to handle a load anymore, or the battery is undercharged and you need to find out why. if you throw a new battery in there and there is a charging problem you will be back here in a short time.

Sounds like your regulator/Rectifier is not working for some reason. (Bad stator, not likely as the bike will run.)

Start it up and see what voltage you are showing at the battery while it's running. If the charging system is working properly you should have about 14-16 volts and the battery should have about 12.5 volts when not running.

Paw Paw