Fallen My prayers and thoughts go out to a good friend (Dylan Perkins #664)

There have been many riders die, we all think that we won't have to genuinely feel the pain, until one of your best friends dies. Dylan Perkins #664 died riding in Utah today, it's hitting me and all of the rest of my friends at the track hard. he raced Loretta Lynn's, we pitted together along with some other guys from speedworld. Dylan, I'm asking you to help me out tonight because I miss you buddy.
I miss you so much, will always. Your voice is replaying in my head. your name's still in my contact list, and on my facebook.. can I handle it??
I love you dude!!
If there are any AZ riders close to speedworld this weekend, come out for the memorial ride saturday 9- 12 sat. night.
God speed Dylan #664. ride hard up there!

James

Staff member
This is the one section I hate seeing threads. :(

Prayers go out to his family and friends. :thumb:

BTW do you have any links with more details?

halo.gif
Prayers sent.

Im so sorry for the loss of your friend. This is a painful time. Never easy and never forgotten.

Godspeed Dylan.

Your grief is understandable, family is family it's unconditional love and you're somewhat born into friendship from the start...when it comes to true "friends", you have to work at it, you spend a lot of time with this person to get to know them, understand them, like them, trust them, open your heart and life to them...you've both put a lot of effort into being "freinds". Friendship is special...never take it for granted.

Just a quick note...We came home last night to find my son in the garage crying because it would have been his best friends birthday... he died last year. It's still hitting Charlie pretty hard.

Kind of deep but just happened to be on my mid because of my sons situation...

hey girl, hope you were able to write a really great speech for D.Perks memorial! ( I know you did) sending my thoughts and prayers to you and his family. you're an amazingly strong girl.. this isn't the first time a good friend has died riding, and It won't be the last. I know he was like a brother to you.. so keep up your strength and remember he's riding the tracks up with god and looking down on you and all of the rest of his family.
I hope his funeral saturday was as good as funerals can be haha.. I love ya girl..
god speed dylan