My new Project

A freind of mine got a 1990 BW80A from his wifes brother. He wants to fix it up so his 4 year old son can ride it. Naturally he turned to me to get it running :smirk:. Its missing a few things that for some reason the guy he got it from took them off. Its missing the brake lever, the throttle tube, flywheel case sover, silencer and the seat, but other than that its in great shape. There is a boneyard in the next town im going to go checkout see if they have any parts bikes I can rip into. It will be a fun bike. A little love and some parts and it will be good as new. If you happen to have any parts or know of any let me know. :thumb:

temporary-36.jpg

It looks like it would be so much fun to ride. I found a guy today who has an '86 big wheel, do you think that the parts would match close enough to work? I dont see why not its not like they made huge changes to these little guys.

I don't think they changed at all over the years. In fact after researching them your BW80 appears to be a 1986 as well, the color and graphics are the same.

I don't think they changed at all over the years. In fact after researching them your BW80 appears to be a 1986 as well, the color and graphics are the same.

Wow I think you're right.... the 1990 had blue grapics, this one has red. Thats good to know. thanks :thumb:

Hey guys, Im looking for parts for this bike, turns out the guy had a BW250 not an 80... dont know how you get those two mixed up but whatever haha. If you got parts or know anyone who might let me know please, thanks... :thumb: