My Helmet

James

Staff member
Why yes, I did use bolts and clamps.
The bolts are not through the foam, just the shell. The bolts are also not long enough to extend through the foam in case of a serious bolt pushing strike. I thought this one through... sort of:noidea:
:thumb: Knowing you, you do tend to think things through, just making sure. :lol:

i hit my head to hard on stuff everytime i ride... don't think this would work for me :smirk: always wanted a light and camera though!

I've seen guys mount lights lower towards the bottom of the lid... having them up higher might make them vulnerable... all depends on the terrain! :thumb:

Scala is comin out with a scala9. 9 people can interchat, and to pair them you tap them together. Now that is trick!!!
Nice Lid Big Dan!!!!!

I'm not sure I'd want one on my lid if I'm riding with some of these guys.... names withheld to protect the innocent (already used once today....:bonk:). I might hear some things I may not WANT to hear like.... where the FUCK is rez? :foul: Damn it Palmer, I told you if you invited him he was YOUR responsibility... we're never gonna get there in time :shocked: he's got the power to keep up he just doesn't use it, I guess his wife still has his balls in her purse..... :cry:..... Stuff like that! :P

I'm not sure I'd want one on my lid if I'm riding with some of these guys.... names withheld to protect the innocent (already used once today....:bonk:). I might hear some things I may not WANT to hear like.... where the FUCK is rez? :foul: Damn it Palmer, I told you if you invited him he was YOUR responsibility... we're never gonna get there in time :shocked: he's got the power to keep up he just doesn't use it, I guess his wife still has his balls in her purse..... :cry:..... Stuff like that! :P

Things Timo says. Now Alex, I'll take Abondoned Stuff for $500. :smirk:

Things Timo says, "I knew I should have gone to Copper City". Now Alex, I'll take Abondoned Stuff for $500. :smirk:

:lol::lol::lol::cry::cry::cry: /\ Funny shit!

My helmet is getting out of control. :picard:

Helmet1.jpg

Helmet2.jpg

Helmet3.jpg

So here I have my matte black helmet (DOT approved)
Two T7 LED Lenser Tactical lights
Scott Desert Goggles
Two GoPro mounts (Chin and Crown)
Cardo Scala Rider Intercom (Bluetooth, FM, Bike to Bike)

The microphone tucks nicely into the chin area, resulting in excellent wind protection and trouble-free voice connect.

Helmet4.jpg

With these speakers/wires routed properly I can hear my phone conversations and radio clearly.

Helmet5.jpg

What do you think? -BIG DAN:thumb:
I think it needs more cowbell :smirk:

that looks about like mine i got the lights too helmet cams phone/mp3 with 2 inch speakers in it its so loud when i shut my bike off every one can here it i got the chader box but i dont use it no body else has one and at one time i could take an make phone calls wile riding with voice comand THIS DOSE NOT WORK OUT WELL trust me.... but i must say i have never saw a gopro mounted in that spot befor

that looks about like mine i got the lights too helmet cams phone/mp3 with 2 inch speakers in it its so loud when i shut my bike off every one can here it i got the chader box but i dont use it no body else has one and at one time i could take an make phone calls wile riding with voice comand THIS DOSE NOT WORK OUT WELL trust me.... but i must say i have never saw a gopro mounted in that spot befor
My gopro is mounted in the same spot :thumb: