Fallen My Good Friends Daughter

I introduced and signed up my good friend, 525KTM early this year. He and his brother and I have all been friends and ridden together since high school. I told a couple of you guys at the Geek ride that his 13 year old daughter was diagnosed with some rare type of cancer in March after she hurt herself playing. :shocked: Sad to say but she passed away last Wednesday. It has hit all of us, especially those of us that have kids because it is very hard to see a young, fun, healthy kid get this horrible disease and become so sick. I am glad, as we all are in a strange way, that she is finally out of her pain and misery. She was my son's friend and a little camping buddy to all of us for many years and it is going to be a sad and hard time for a while. Her name was Maddie and I will miss her.

sucks to hear 530... my prayers and wishes go out to you and her family. i cant even begin to imagine what they are going through.

RIP Maddie

RIP Maddie, to young to be taken away. Prayers to the family and friends. Thanks Dave for sharing and tell him 525 we (Tom, Joe and I) are sorry for his loss.

Again, so sad to learn of this kind of stuff...this hits a little close to home having a 14 Y/O daughter of my own. Our thoughts are with you and her familiy.

Im so sorry for your loss. that must be so hard to deal with. Life feels so unfair at times, and bottom line is, IT IS!

RIP Maddie!

This was 525ktm's daughter. He and his brother will be making the T Day trip as of yesterday. :thumb:
Maddie is on a new mission now. She will be watching out over all you loved ones. The CDA Family will keep the family and all the close friends in our prayers.