My bike

2006 CRF 230F

BBR spring
IMG_20140309_171754.jpg

IMG_20140309_171754.jpg

Pirelli scorpion mx tire (pretty much worn out by now)
IMG_20131012_161105.jpg
IMG_20131012_161105.jpg

Its winter here right now (ignore the fact that theres no baffle/spark arrestor in it, its back in now.)
IMG_20140311_022154.jpg

Heres a picture when i changed the spring and cleaned airfilter
IMG_20140308_214448.jpg
IMG_20140308_214448.jpg

Heres a front view of it
IMG_20140320_202021.jpg
IMG_20140320_202021.jpg

More stuff being done to it soon, waiting for my parts to come in (new bars, clutch lever, grips and some lights and stuff for it.)

Last edited:
Nice!
I have the exact same bike. Years ago, I went with a Works Shock on the rear and did the CR USD conversion up front. This way I could adjust it to my fat arse. The bike is now my kids bike to ride as I had moved on years ago to bigger and better things.

Nice!
I have the exact same bike. Years ago, I went with a Works Shock on the rear and did the CR USD conversion up front. This way I could adjust it to my fat arse. The bike is now my kids bike to ride as I had moved on years ago to bigger and better things.

I always thought those conversions were cool :rocker:

If you get the conversion, You should know that the stator does not have enough power to run the headlight and charge the battery. There is a stator kit made for this bike with a lighting coil so you can charge the battery and run your light. I found this out the hard way because I killed my battery several times. I did not buy the stator kit instead I went on ebay and bought a H4 LED bulb for it. It wasn't bright but I didn't drive at night You just need to have your headlight on in daytime in Ontario. Let me know if you need more info.

Also this site has the stator kit http://www.crfsonly.com/catalog/index.php

If you get the conversion, You should know that the stator does not have enough power to run the headlight and charge the battery. There is a stator kit made for this bike with a lighting coil so you can charge the battery and run your light. I found this out the hard way because I killed my battery several times. I did not buy the stator kit instead I went on ebay and bought a H4 LED bulb for it. It wasn't bright but I didn't drive at night You just need to have your headlight on in daytime in Ontario. Let me know if you need more info.

Also this site has the stator kit http://www.crfsonly.com/catalog/index.php
Theure just 2 18w handel bar lights, and i bought a volt meter too and switches so it wont b on 24/7. Just for the rare ride home in the night