My beloved Jets are back in town!

Well Troops, it's been 15 years but, we finally got our NHL team back (via Atlanta). I am so frick'n excited I can't believe it. We sold out our barn in 17 seconds - that's right 17 seconds :jawdrop: I am listening to the pregame show right now and one of my buddies is on the air - it's a small town :lol: anyway, I can't wait for the puck to drop - I will be glued to the tv. I know lots of you guys won't get this but, imagine the Greenbay Packers leaving for 15 years :shocked: The guy that bought the team is a buddy of mine, the VP of Hockey operations is a buddy of mine and the GM of the team is a Buddy of mine - I couldn't be more proud of these guys. :thumb:

James

Staff member
Well Troops, it's been 15 years but, we finally got our NHL team back (via Atlanta). I am so frick'n excited I can't believe it. We sold out our barn in 17 seconds - that's right 17 seconds :jawdrop: I am listening to the pregame show right now and one of my buddies is on the air - it's a small town :lol: anyway, I can't wait for the puck to drop - I will be glued to the tv. I know lots of you guys won't get this but, imagine the Greenbay Packers leaving for 15 years :shocked: The guy that bought the team is a buddy of mine, the VP of Hockey operations is a buddy of mine and the GM of the team is a Buddy of mine - I couldn't be more proud of these guys. :thumb:
:thinking: The radio show host, owner, VP, and GM wouldn't by any chance all be the same guy would it? :smirk:

Got a seat for me? :prof: Is that seat in the upper high mow, middle left stack, third hay bale to the right open? :noidea: