Pro MXGP- charlotte NC

MXGP is coming to Charlotte in September I believe. I'm just curious if any of you guys have been to a MXGP race? Just a quick look online I'm seeing some of the SX names have competed in prior years. (Roczen, Reed, Musquin) It would be cool to see some of the world's best riders race so close to home.

MXGP is coming to Charlotte in September I believe. I'm just curious if any of you guys have been to a MXGP race? Just a quick look online I'm seeing some of the SX names have competed in prior years. (Roczen, Reed, Musquin) It would be cool to see some of the world's best riders race so close to home.

Keep us posted kid!

If this comes back to Charlotte again, I will watch the race by the fence. I could see better and get better shots. We had fun though. It was a long day. Most of the riders were hanging out around their trailers. Some pro nascar drivers were spectating from the stands with the rest of us. All in all a very good experience. Our daughter loved it. She likes the green bikes. Hence my going heavy on Eli Tomac pics. :)