motivational quotes

Like the title says, I wanted to start a thread of motivational quotes that you go by, live by, or just help you get your head into the game before a ride or even a race.

For me, i read this one quote every morning, It reminds me not to give up on my dreams and make sure i follow them no matter what.

Be real. Dont be fake. Be smart. Don't waste your time. Find that spark inside you and make it the biggest fucking fire around. Let it burn out of control. Take control of your destination and never give up. Stop making excuses. Make it work. All the pleasures in life cannont compare to living your dream. If you dream of being big, strong, competing, winning, and Elite, then go do it. Get off your ass. The only thing that i fear is the thought that on day i may not have a dream, so i will not let this one go unitil i get all that i want. Take it. Be an animal. Fuck everything else.

and then another poem i love by tecumseh, Everyone should live there life by this! my .02

live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger, when in a lonely place. Show respect to all people and grovel to none.
When you arise in the morning give thanks for the food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies only in yourself. Abuse no one and no thing, for abuse turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of its vision.
When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. - Tecumseh

NOTE: this thread is for quotes only, Please no fuking around! Lets keep it clean and on topic :)

Those are LONG quotes, hard to finish reading them with out getting side tracked :smirk:

But I really like this quote by Vince Lombardi,

"The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have".

Like the title says, I wanted to start a thread of motivational quotes that you go by, live by, or just help you get your head into the game before a ride or even a race.

For me, i read this one quote every morning, It reminds me not to give up on my dreams and make sure i follow them no matter what.

and then another poem i love by tecumseh, Everyone should live there life by this! my .02

NOTE: this thread is for quotes only, Please no fucking around! Lets keep it clean and on topic :)

HEEYYYYYY..... :naughty: but then again, if you were to re-read the "lead in" of the quote in read... :picard:

I use this one often even though it is getting OLD due to the fact that I use it so often because it is NEEDED so often...

My favorite;
"The definition of Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and over expecting a different outcome each time." :thumb:

My least favorite;
"I promise, it'll only hurt for a moment"... :thumbsdown: this one can be modified to "ahh come on, you can do it" which is a lead in to the previous quote.... :smirk:

Quotes I think of often but don't use much.....

"Having a battle of wits with an unarmed person"

Second favorite - I coined it!
"A glass half full / empty is OBVIOUSLY twice as big as it needs to be"... words to live by!