most recent project

I made myself a loft bed, Im fairly proud of it!
IMAG0228.jpg

IMAG0229.jpg

IMAG0230.jpg

IMAG0232.jpg

IMAG0233.jpg

IMAG0234.jpg

IMAG0235.jpg

IMAG0237.jpg

:prof: Make your bed!
Yes mother :pout:

dude i think you used enough screws :shocked: But cool little project, looks pretty good
Read below

Yo!!! Go through and use furniture bolts for your actual bed rails or you'll end up on the floor. 2 per corner should do it.
They aren't that expensive as shown... You can orobably buy a pack of 5 w/nuts for about $6
View attachment 19392 View attachment 19391

I used all of the screws and nails to prevent ending up on the floor. With all of them that I have I do not believe it will break. The whole thing is made with 2x?x? boards so I do not believe it will be coming down any time soon!
Could of made it a little prettier. Still much better than I could ever do. Bravo :clap:
I thought about that emily, I could have stained it or something, but that requires lots of airing out before it can be brought in the house, plus i really like the bare pine it smells awesome!

:pout:I used all of the screws and nails to prevent ending up on the floor. With all of them that I have I do not believe it will break. The whole thing is made with 2x?x? boards so I do not believe it will be coming down any time

Sheetrock screws are brittle and break extremely easy purposely by design. Don't forget that you toss and turn in your sleep creating a sheer point that the screw wasn't meant to hold. Besides its just the 2 side rails and that's 8 screws... just advice bed looks cool though :thumb:

Sheetrock screws are brittle and break extremely easy purposely by design. Don't forget that you toss and turn in your sleep creating a sheer point that the screw wasn't meant to hold. Besides its just the 2 side rails and that's 8 screws... just advice bed looks cool though :thumb:

8 screws?
i used decking screws btw