Other More on the 2012 KTM's

Has CARB allowed the 2012 models to be sold in California? Read on other sites that dealerships aren't allowed to sell certain KTM models due to CARB dragging their feet on paperwork.
Yes CARB has to go, complete waste of taxpayers money, aren't held acountable, nothing but a money grab.

Has CARB allowed the 2012 models to be sold in California? Read on other sites that dealerships aren't allowed to sell certain KTM models due to CARB dragging their feet on paperwork.
Yes CARB has to go, complete waste of taxpayers money, aren't held acountable, nothing but a money grab.

ive heard of them selling and my local shop North County Yamaha has lots of 2012 models. When i asked why the 500 exc is not on the floor he said they have them in the crates in the back( i saw them myself when they arrived a few weeks ago) and they are being tied up due to some paperwork stuff. He sounded like he didnt want to get into it tho... he was a salesman and i could tell he didnt want them to look bad.

Rode a brand new ktm250sxf, with the electric start and the the link suspension it was the nicest ride I have ever had a chance to ride. Loved that bike. highly recommended.

Sweet!! The I have ridden a 2011 KTM 250 XCF. Extremely nice bike! :devil: