Mini afternoon RR

So today my brother finally changed the stock gearing in his bike from 14/45 to 13/48 so we set up a ride to test it out. Originally we were suppose to go to el mirage this morning but we never woke up in the morning :smirk: so instead we planned an afternoon ride down near palmers neck of the woods. So we wanted to ride the lpnf ride roads down the canyon from palmers so we staged right off his front yard.

img1.jpg
So we ride up to the entrance gate and discover a fire truck and several firefighters. Turns out some biker wiped out and the trail had to be closed for the rescue operation. So we decide to ride the wash near trabbuco canyon. We then take the fun canyon roads there only to find out as
soon we arrive that my bro was nearly out of gas cause he forgot to fill up :foul: so we ride up the canyon for fuel
img2.jpg

After a fuel stop we head back down the canyon and get to the wash. It was my bro and my first time riding that are and we actually enjoyed it. Lots of wear from recent rains which made it fun. Weather was awesome. Here are the only two pics I got from there

img4.jpg

img3.jpg
Above all it was fun, bikes ran great and no one fell, except for a tip over my bro had lol it got dark just as we got done and my head lamp burned out :foul: but the new gearing on the bike was a success as my bro loved the torque improvement. Oh and we got to try out our new scala g9 headsets, and as the g4's go, I highly recommend them! :thumb: hope you guys enjoyed my mini RR :smirk: have fun And stay safe :ride: