Merry F**KING XMAS

Merry Xmas to all the DBAer's out there. Eat, drink, be very merry and ride if you can.:thumb: BTW, how is the riding James and Naturaledge?:wave:

Sorry Brucie! I Didn't mean to step on your thread by posting another Merry Xmas thread. I Was on the phone waiting for my truck to get tires and looked to see if anyone else threw one out there but missed yours. Well anyways now everyone can run around and be Merry and Gay with two Christmas threads.:thinking:

Merry Christmas Bruce and Family and thanks for the last few phone calls. This year has been a tuff one.

Godbless you guys.

Shit! You got the happy Kwanza out before I did! Dammit! What's left? Happy Jew thang? I missed the last lighting of the candle! Shit! What's left? Christian stuff? Pfffft! That's so commercial! Dammit!

Sorry Brucie! I Didn't mean to step on your thread by posting another Merry Xmas thread. I Was on the phone waiting for my truck to get tires and looked to see if anyone else threw one out there but missed yours. Well anyways now everyone can run around and be Merry and Gay with two Christmas threads.:thinking:

Merry Christmas Bruce and Family and thanks for the last few phone calls. This year has been a tuff one.

Godbless you guys.
I've been pretty busy and have not seen your thread yet. No worries and all the best for the holidays.:thumb:

Happy Holidays to all of you with religious faith, whatever it may be.
Happy wet dirt to all who are riding.
Happy me because the desert will be awesome this weekend and as a practicing agnostic, I will be in Laughlin tearing up some of that mother earth.:banana:

I pretty much fall into that agnostic category as well, but somehow I can't get out to a place like Laughlin with the bike. I'll be close to home at either my place or relatives homes. My folks are in town and figuring that my dad is 80, the priority is to spend time with them. I still hope to get out and ride later in the week.

Roost on!