450F Meet Elise

Finally unloaded from the last race (between getting knocked onto the injured list and being sick I haven't felt up to anything not required) one more race and a few more rides and then it gets a top end when the snow flies.
103.jpg

Ordered the stuff to do the top end, beer god said I should soak the valves in coors light to remove carbon, I said I'll just bring you the head and some coors light.
Oh, 110 hours. roughly 55 hours since I shimmed the valves.

Some people just like to drink. Floyd says that keeping his bottles in the bag they come in keeps him from being a brand snob.
Beer God and company are great people, but I purposefully avoided a party with them this weekend because getting shit faced isn't my idea of a good time.

Yeah, I know when to go home too. Hard to believe the bunch on the peninsula put together an engine for a late model during a "party" where F said they needed hand rails to stand up and it went all season needing nothing but oil changes and posted great finishes for a second year racer who is over 60 now. (I couldnt believe they tried it, the flipping bare block was worth enough to want to do it clear headed.)