Mbevans Here!

Hello All,

Long time dirt and track racer/rider, been hooked on DualSports for the last 8 years. Yet fast ones, from Huskies/ATK's/Pumped CRF450x's and lately a very modified 2008 Aprilia RXV550.

Looking for more info on the latest DS bikes, and singletrack 2-smokers......

Need a new toy!!

Welcome! :ride: I just recently got my first ever dual sport bike and I love it!

Welcome... so did I... and so do I..... I think :shocked:

As for 2t's... the Husaberg 300 is supposed to be a hot ticket, The berg Enduro Team is doign very well with theirs and so is Graham Jarvis, he won the (1st ever) King fo the Motos race last year (deemed the toughest race in US history)... :thumb:

Welcome... so did I... and so do I..... I think :shocked:

As for 2t's... the Husaberg 300 is supposed to be a hot ticket, The berg Enduro Team is doign very well with theirs and so is Graham Jarvis, he won the (1st ever) King fo the Motos race last year (deemed the toughest race in US history)... :thumb:

You THINK you love it :confused: Come on Rez, you got to get more saddle time on that thing so you LEARN to love it :D

I remember seeing the highlights for that king of motos race..invite only...and ONLY 9 PRO riders I believed actually finished. Rest didn't make the time or didn't finish at all. Craziness.

Welcome to DBA, lots of DS riders here, None that I can think of are smokers though. :thinking: My next dream bike will be a plated smoker and most likely orange 300 hundy... :drool: long live premix :ride:

SRAD97750

Staff member
WELCOME! This is the spot for some 2T singletrack action! WELCOME!

Beware. Plating a 2T, in recent years, has led to some sad days when the DMV catches on and revokes your plate and sends you the appropriate red sticker... I've seen reports of it happening to bike bought from the dealership with plates.

IF you do have a plate on your 2T... RIDE ON!!!! BRAAAAP BRAP BRAAAAP BRRRR BRAPPP