Masterpools Training Facility Report

Well Fellas, I'm back from Texas and reporting live. This track is outstanding for a number of reasons. We arrived 30 hours after we left and set up in +80 degree temp (perfect for a Rum 'n Coke). Got everything set up after a three hour search for the place - no riding but plenty of liquid refreshments. Boys were pumped to ride and woke up reasonably early Sunday morning. The track was spectacular and our first time ripping it up in the red Texas dirt. The boys went out and busted some laps and were exhausted after a few - they have been off the bikes since last fall. Let me tell you, the kids that train here are fast!!!!! The boys were humbled - my kid won the Super-Mini class up here in the Northern States and these kids down there lapped him like he was standing still :jawdrop: Very cool to see what real fast riders are like. There was a bunch of Loretta's kids there which was awesome. Monkey-boy was training with Tommy Hahn, who absolutely blew by everyone on the track - I had a hard time realizing that he gets owned by the top guys. There was a young kid (13years old) that would lap our kids. He was on an 85, my kid is on a 250F!!!!!!!!!! Great experience but, real expensive. Ride home was torture. If you are thinking about going, pm me. :thumb: pictures at eleven :smirk:

Isn't monkeyboy rocking a valver? If so I fixed your post for accuracy:smirk:

It wont be long before the Canadians invade Brazil and steal their hordes Bavarian wheat bread... Dont worry Switzerland, It wont be long before Canada invades you for your stockpile of Swedish thongs.... try and stop that with your silly fork and spoon knives... : plots evilw/Nedge:

Wow! Pictures from Nedge!! ITS HAPPENED PEOPLE! FINALLY! :banana::clap:

Looks like a fun time Nedge. Family memories of moto right there. I was hoping to see more pics of YOU and on the bike too.

Monkey Boy looks good and so does that red dirt.

Glad you all had a good and safe trip.

Roost to you Nedge for stepping up on the pictures, finally! Please do not hesitate to share more again sometime:thumb: