March Madness UofL vs UofK

Not sure how many Basketball fans we have here and I personally only watch a hand full a year but this Saturday at 6:09 in New Orleans the Final Four has two of our local teams matched up. Louisville Cardinals Vs. Kentucky Wildcats. This a monster event for us here. The two school teams are only about 60 miles apart from one another and it has been a bitter rivalry that has gone on for years when they play. This should be a crazy game on Saturday. Being a Louisville resident I pull for the CARDS!!!! GO CARDS!!!!

images

James

Staff member
Not sure how many Basketball fans we have here and I personally only watch a hand full a year but this Saturday at 6:09 in New Orleans the Final Four has two of our local teams matched up. Louisville Cardinals Vs. Kentucky Wildcats. This a monster event for us here. The two school teams are only about 60 miles apart from one another and it has been a bitter rivalry that has gone on for years when they play. This should be a crazy game on Saturday. Being a Louisville resident I pull for the CARDS!!!! GO CARDS!!!!

images
Basketball? What's that? :smirk:

IMO about the only time basketball (or football) is exciting to watch is when it's a rivalry match up. This reminds me of the Notre Dame - Michigan rivalry. :thumb: