Malvern Race 8/27/11

Alright, last night was pretty wicked. I met up with Darren (Mojavekid18) up at Malvern for his 1st and my 4th race. Practice went well, there were 20 some competitiors in 250C so they split our class. 250C group 1 was the begginer/intermediate group and ran 3rd. 250C group 2 was intermediate/"pro" (we just got stuck with half a class of B class sandbaggers). Darren was in group 1 and I was in group 2. He got a 13/15 overall and I got a 9/12 overall and ended up awarded 6 pts. Anyhow we were both pretty fast last night and it was great! :thumb: I'll post some videos from group 2 up, in 3 days we will both have pro pics taken by a pro photographer and point score proof. (Rich takes 600 pictures per race :shocked: so its 3 days to upload)

Bad arse! Sorry i didn't see your second Moto. I wanted to stay. I should have some pics up after i get them off of everyone's camera's. Anyways we will have to do it again soon!

Yeah bro! I'm sorry I missed yours, you said you guys were taking off so I was just hanging out by the fire since it got cold. Moto 2 was fun, glad you liked it! Alot of people let their first race ruin it for them, I'll probably be at the one on the 17th with a practice before hand :cheers: I have a 3 day weekend next weekend so I should try to hit up the track then :thinking:

riveting-tale-chap-share-it-with-us-once-more.jpg