M18 Goes to Joisey

So i got an invite from mihylo33 on the facebooks a while back inviting me to one of his pitbike party's. Originally i was busy but it was pushed back 2 weeks due to rain. So i shot him a message to see if i could come and crash for the weekend, and before i knew it i was driving 400 miles to rip some pitbikes!

Fiddyfest set-up:
DSC00948.JPG DSC00949.JPG DSC00950.JPG

The weapon of choice for this track was pretty unanimously a ttr125, but i did rip around on m33's kx80 and with a good set of tires it would have been just as effective/fun.

Here is one of the raw videos of me on the ttr, i got into a pretty fun battle @7:40 with a kid named Colin, he used to be around the forums he as he was on our last east coast ride but i can't even remember how long ago that was.

After that i ripped some more moto and then sat around and benched raced/talked shop with a lot of the guys there. I have to say everyone there was super friendly and m33 hangs out with a pretty cool group of guys :thumb:

After the sun set it was time to switch to the night track!
DSC00951.JPG DSC00957.JPG DSC00959.JPG DSC00956.JPG

After the lights came on the racing started....................sorta. Big pileup in the first race kinda killed the buzz for the older guys but the little ones were still game to race. After the first open class race we had the kids race a 10 lap moto with riders tag teaming every lap. Cheating during this event was strictly prohibited :lol: Then we tried to do a adult and kid tag team but my partner ate it on his 50 pretty hard on the first lap and put my 5ft trophy on hold for next year. :smirk:

M33 with the holeshot?

Will be updating/adding stuff as i edit video.

Big thanks to m33 and nurse lisa for having me out there to letting me crash bikes and to have a place to sleep. :ride:

Attachments

• DSC00954.JPG
    DSC00954.JPG
    286.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

James

Staff member
WTF where was my invite?

Is this usually around the weekend of KROC? I could see a week long trip next year...