Low life thieves

So, on Christmas eve our toy hauler was broken into at the dealership while in for warranty work. They broke in through the rear window in the garage took all 3 of the televisions off the walls as well as the sub woofer. Ours wasn't the only one broken into. They caught the suspects and managed to salvage all of our stolen goods. They covered the cost of the window because it was on their property.

Now here's the real kick in the butt. Sometime within the month of January to now somebody stole our 6x12 utility trailer from my sisters house where we have never had problems storing our fifth wheel or boat. Had a tongue lock and it was chained through the wheel to the boat/trailer. Was bought brand new in July 2010 :finger: It never ceases to amaze me how many low life people we have wandering around.

Just needed to give a little :rant:

I hope I get to see you again Mr. Crown, you were the best trailer ever. <3 :cry:
IMAG2946.jpg

So, on Christmas eve our toy hauler was broken into at the dealership while in for warranty work. They broke in through the rear window in the garage took all 3 of the televisions off the walls as well as the sub woofer. Ours wasn't the only one broken into. They caught the suspects and managed to salvage all of our stolen goods. They covered the cost of the window because it was on their property.

Now here's the real kick in the butt. Sometime within the month of January to now somebody stole our 6x12 utility trailer from my sisters house where we have never had problems storing our fifth wheel or boat. Had a tongue lock and it was chained through the wheel to the boat/trailer. Was bought brand new in July 2010 :finger: It never ceases to amaze me how many low life people we have wandering around.

Just needed to give a little :rant:

I hope I get to see you again Mr. Crown, you were the best trailer ever. <3 :cry:
IMAG2946.jpg

A friend of mine who is a real NASCAR fanatic had his toy hauler (not for hauling toys) set up totaly for partying and watching the race either on TV or the roof. He had at least 4 flat screens, a killer sound system, and all the other odds and ends lying around stolen... His was broken into while stored in the back of his dealership (car lot). I can't remember how they got in.
Hope you find your trailer soon...

A friend of mine who is a real NASCAR fanatic had his toy hauler (not for hauling toys) set up totaly for partying and watching the race either on TV or the roof. He had at least 4 flat screens, a killer sound system, and all the other odds and ends lying around stolen... His was broken into while stored in the back of his dealership (car lot). I can't remember how they got in.
Hope you find your trailer soon...

It's ridiculous, you think your stuff is safe at the dealership and it's not. A Miami Dolphins football players bus happened to be in at the time and his was completely trashed. One of the guys who worked there let my sister go inside and look at the damage. The even bigger kick in the butt is that one of the employees let it slip that they had break ins every weekend leading up to ours getting hit. The window they broke in through was a crank out window that opened less than a foot out, had to be some scrawny little turd to get through it.

Thieves should be shot Em, I totally agree with you. They busted into my motorhome and stole my Ski-Doo limited edition race jacket, a flashlight, some Bic lighters, two cans of Bug Spray, one pair of "Duck Commander" special edition underwear and a tribute collection of Kiss CD's. If that is not enough to make a man write a manifesto.......
Those Duck Commander underwear really tied the room together

Thieves should be shot Em, I totally agree with you. They busted into my motorhome and stole my Ski-Doo limited edition race jacket, a flashlight, some Bic lighters, two cans of Bug Spray, one pair of "Duck Commander" special edition underwear and a tribute collection of Kiss CD's. If that is not enough to make a man write a manifesto.......
:lol::lol::lol:

Some unfortunate stories but with this president steering this country into oblivion im sorry to say it WILL get worse before it gets better. With the unemployment rate getting higher by the day and jobs being sent overseas people are taking up stealing. Hope you get yer stuff back

Sent from my HD7 using Board Express