Looking to buy a Digital Camera

Well since i have been taking horrible pictures for you guys since i've been on the forum i think its time to invest in a decent camera. Looking to keep it cheap though around 100$. I know some of you guys are big into camera's and wondered if you had any suggestions?

Darren... Best bang for your buck.. Find someone with a android phone for cheap. I bought on from my buddy for 20 bucks. That he didn't pay his bill and now the ESN is locked. But the camera works great. And it will also pick up wireless internet. Takes great pictures. You can find them on ebay fairly cheap with locked ESN's. But i also carry a Polaroid I737. I use it right now on a suction cup mount i bougth off ebay for 3 bucks. http://www.ebay.com/itm/120873584401?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

I just carry my Iphone. It takes pretty damn good pics, just don't plan on making any calls on it, service sucks!!! just glad I dont pay for it :lol:

Don't get a phone for a camera here's why

7.2 MP camera
DSC02234.jpg

8 MP phone camera
hard to get a steady shot and overall it's still a bit fuzzy(could have to do with my phone having a years abuse, i don't remember it being this bad)
IMAG2455.jpg