Boots Looking for boots

Hey guys, I'm looking to pick up a decent pair of boots. These are my first boots, and I'm just looking for something reasonable. I most likely need size 11, unless Gaerne (from what I understand they run big) then I'd need a 10. I wear a 10.5 shoe so maybe that'll help determine the proper size. Please post or PM me a picture with info and a size. Much appreciated guys!

If you wear a 10.5 shoe then get a 10.5 boot.

Go to cyclegear.com or to rocky Mtn mc or motosport. They will have the best deals.

Try a boot on at the local before you order anything on-line. I wear a size 10-10.5 shoe and 11 in SIDI boot.
Also, for 215.00 the Alpins tech? are a good boot. Or look at chaparral for the white SIDI, they where 299 free shipping.

Oops! Sorry guys, forgot to update my post. Ended up getting a pair of Alpinestars Tech 3s for $90 on eBay, and Palmer you're right, they are good and very comfortable. I was a little worried about going with a size 10 since I wear a 10.5 shoe normally, but it would appear the newer Alpinestar boots run a little larger. Very happy!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454294510.618155.jpg