:lol: :cry:

James

Staff member
Is it just me or was the guy on the Honda sneezing around the 0:10 mark? :lol: If he was ducking because of roost he'd probably have kept his head down longer. :noidea:

Plus he has the whole sneeze "head bobble" going on. :lol:

After seeing a comment of somebody saying the sneezing thing I watched it :lol: He might have been hahahah I can control my sneezes better then flinging my head around though. And 530 it's right before the turn he's towards the right side of the screen

Just keep replaying it a few times, you'll him in the middle of the screen towards the back of the pack. BTW this is after the start.
I figured that much since it's tough getting roosted when no bodies moving...:rolleyes: . unless of course someone kicks dirt in your face.... :prof:

James

Staff member
After seeing a comment of somebody saying the sneezing thing I watched it :lol: He might have been hahahah I can control my sneezes better then flinging my head around though. And 530 it's right before the turn he's towards the right side of the screen
I guess it depends on the sneeze, I practically give myself whiplash whenever I sneeze. :lol:

Is it just me or was the guy on the Honda sneezing around the 0:10 mark? :lol: If he was ducking because of roost he'd probably have kept his head down longer. :noidea:
Took me a few times of watching this but now I see the sneezer. Damn James, you sure have some good peepers on you. :prof:

Holy Moly James!!! :lol: How you saw that is uncanny! :lol:

James talking to BK:
James: "Did you notice that Fella sneezing during the start - I think there is something fishy going on."
BK: "Not until you pointed that out Sherlock and, I agree, very fishy indeed."
James: "Elementary Bk, elementary. Sharpen up your powers of observation and someday you too can be a Junior Investigator."
:lol: Amazing that you saw that and, even more amazing that you probably, single handedly made every one of us watch that vid at least three more times. :smirk: