Last Week El Mirage Adventure

So this past friday's usual El Mirage trip we decided to play around in the trucks a little more than usual. Right near our staging area we saw a pretty big and deep (the video doesn't give it justice) quadtard donut hole. So my bro and I thought hey lets try and do it in our non lifted stock trucks. Dropping in the sides and driving out was easy so I decided to try and hit it straight on and ride over the center. Not so good turn out as you can :smirk: Sorry if the vid editing isn't to great. This is the third vid i've ever made and I'm still learning :prof:

And here is another vid of myself and my bro practicing a long whoop section in the desert. I'm really enjoying the new bike. It feels like our new scooters really help improve our confidence. Hopefully on our next ride we won't be the slowest again.

For those of you socal riders, we usually go every friday or saturday for a morning ride so PM if you guys ever wanna join!

It was a lot of fun. Our trucks were a blast too. That first run of the whoops I knocked it into neutral so I slowed down but the second run we were in 3rd gear going around 50 I think. That's a big difference from when I first started and could only go 10 mph through sections like that. The new bikes do give us a lot of confidence.