KY Derby tomorrow

Any of you play the ponies? We party like rockstars all day :banana: and bet online, plus dollar pots and for the Derby 5 and 10 dollar pots. Anyone got a favorite? M33 said he's putting $14 large on spear chucker to win :noidea: I don't see that horse :lol:

1 Black Onyx Joe Bravo Kelly Breen 50-1
2 Oxbow Gary Stevens D. Wayne Lukas 30-1
3 Revolutionary Calvin Borel Todd Pletcher 10-1
4 Golden Soul Robby Albarado Dallas Stewart 50-1
5 Normandy Invasion Javier Castellano Chad Brown 12-1
6 Mylute Rosie Napravnik Tom Amoss 15-1
7 Giant Finish Jose L. Espinoza Anthony W. Dutrow 50-1
8 Goldencents Kevin Krigger Doug O'Neill 5-1
9 Overanalyze Rafael Bejarano Todd Pletcher 15-1
10 Palace Malice Mike Smith Todd Pletcher 20-1
11 Lines of Battle Ryan Moore Aidan O'Brien 30-1
12 Itsmyluckyday Elvis Trujillo Eddie Plesa Jr. 15-1
13 Falling Sky Luis Saez John Terranova II 50-1
14 Verrazano John R. Velazquez Todd Pletcher 4-1
15 Charming Kitten Edgar Prado Todd Pletcher 20-1
16 Orb Joel Rosario Claude R. McGaughey III 7-2
17 Will Take Charge Jon Court D. Wayne Lukas 20-1
18 Frac Daddy Victor Lebron Kenny McPeek 50-1
19 Java's War Julien Leparoux Kenny McPeek 15-1
20 Vyjack Garrett Gomez Rudy Rodriguez
15-1

Love the Derby, Preakness and Belmont Stakes. Great fun to watch. Would love to attend one of them some day.

Jax you should host a DBA party at the Kentucky Derby. I mean with a skybox and all the shizzle that goes with it.

Love the Derby, Preakness and Belmont Stakes. Great fun to watch. Would love to attend one of them some day.

Jax you should host a DBA party at the Kentucky Derby. I mean with a skybox and all the shizzle that goes with it.
:lol: I been to the derby once my friend and I have lived 20 minutes from the track all of my life. That place is nuckin futz :crazy: Most local people go on Oaks day and let the out of towners have the Derby day.

:lol: I been to the derby once my friend and I have lived 20 minutes from the track all of my life. That place is nuckin futz :crazy: Most local people go on Oaks day and let the out of towners have the Derby day.

Perfect. I'm am out of towner!

Perfect. I'm am out of towner!
I know, so come out and go. When you leave the track you can come party with us. I stay close to the house. The Whole city parties, so there are too many drunk phuckers out there to run into. Derby is like a holiday around here. Half the work force shuts down on Friday and goes to Oaks. School is even out of session. In fact the wife is home right now betting online and maybe hammered before I even get home :lol:

love the races.... we try to get to the track at Del Mar once a year. i always end up making too many bets and even tho i usually cash in something on every race i still loose :lol:

it usually works out tho cause my wife will just play minimal and hit a long shot and make all the money i lost back

Overall, yesterday was a great time. It rained all the way up until the Derby. I won a few pots but then donated all the money back to the other races. The wife won a few and hit a good one online. I lost every single race I bet online. Yes Mike, even your bet on Spear chucker was lost. :cry:

Overall, yesterday was a great time. It rained all the way up until the Derby. I won a few pots but then donated all the money back to the other races. The wife won a few and hit a good one online. I lost every single race I bet online. Yes Mike, even your bet on Spear chucker was lost. :cry:
:thumb: