KX100 Spark Arrestor?

Guys is there a tip I can buy for the stock exaust or do i have to by the silencer and all? Don't really wanna dump $135 just so I can ride the bike in the forest.

Sparky makes some that clamp on with a hose clamp. I had one of these a long time ago on my CR500 and it worked fine. They still cost around $70. Billet makes them too but they require more work as they replace the entire end piece and they are over $100. I just put another brand on my sons crf150r and it was around $70 on Ebay but at this moment I do not recall the name. It too had to replace the entire end cap but it looks clean. I will find the name when I get home and post it up.

Here is the part I put on my son's bike.

Not what you were looking for? View other matches for honda crf150r spark arrestor
Lexx XC Spark Arrestor End Cap Honda CRF150R 2007–2009

s.gif
$%28KGrHqMOKpgE1q5%21EFTFBNeV29hnEg%7E%7E_35.JPG

• Zoom unavailable
  • Enlarge

$%28KGrHqMOKpgE1q5%21EFTFBNeV29hnEg%7E%7E_14.JPG
$%28KGrHqYOKjgE1ueos%29-PBNeV2-U2Qw%7E%7E_14.JPG

s.gif

Item condition:New
Quantity:4 available

Price:US $88.00Buy It NowBuy It Now

Add to Watch list

Returns:3 day money back, buyer pays return shipping | Read return policy details

Shipping:FREE Standard Shipping
See more services

| See all shipping detailsEstimated delivery within 3-7 business days.

imgGuaranteeNGVI_icon.jpg
imgGuaranteeNGVI_newribbon.jpg

imgGuaranteeNGVI_EBPname.gif
eBay will cover your purchase price plus original shipping.Learn more about eBay Buyer Protection - opens in a new window or tab

SRAD97750

Staff member
I use the Cobra Sparky on sneeze. Got it for $30 on eBay.
I agree it seems like it could fall off with a good romping, but I have yet to see mine even slip a mm. I suppose it depends on your muffler shape.

Good luck! -BIG DAN:thumb:

I use the Cobra Sparky on sneeze. Got it for $30 on eBay.
I agree it seems like it could fall off with a good romping, but I have yet to see mine even slip a mm. I suppose it depends on your muffler shape.

Good luck! -BIG DAN:thumb:

How do they attach?

I can only imagine that this costs more than $135 which the OP did not want to spend in the first place. :thinking:
It does cost $138, but can be resold on ebay when he sells the bike for $~90, So in the long run it will really only cost him $50..:thinking: