KX 250 OR YZ 250 2 STROKE

Stuck between a choice of a kx 250 or yz 250 2 stroke from the years 2005-2008 on both models, i dont race i am just a hobby rider usual mixed riding like up in the mountains or in the woods maybe the odd track now and again, just need to know whats the best all rounder power and handling wise and more importantly the most reliable

Stuck between a choice of a kx 250 or yz 250 2 stroke from the years 2005-2008 on both models, i dont race i am just a hobby rider usual mixed riding like up in the mountains or in the woods maybe the odd track now and again, just need to know whats the best all rounder power and handling wise and more importantly the most reliable
RM250 :smirk:

Between the two, the YZ and get 06 for the SSS suspension.

If you add this bike to the equation, then it is (I hear, not from experience) it is a better bike. But... I am just going by what Jax whispers to me in my ear while we sleep. :hug:
Don't tell our wives!

Yz is gonna be easier to find used and nos parts for, and my blue bikes have always been more reliable than my green ones from personal experience. That being said both bikes will net you what you want!

Between the two, the YZ and get 06 for the SSS suspension.

If you add this bike to the equation, then it is (I hear, not from experience) it is a better bike. But... I am just going by what Jax whispers to me in my ear while we sleep. :hug:
Don't tell our wives!
Yet you keep buy those damn why z's :noidea: it must be because like chevy's you can find the parts laying around everywhere.

Seriously though between the two the OP asked about. I'd choose blue over green.

Plus Mikey's daddy makes them look so dreamy :drool:

Yet you keep buy those damn why z's :noidea: it must be because like chevy's you can find the parts laying around everywhere.

Seriously though between the two the OP asked about. I'd choose blue over green.

Plus Mikey's daddy makes them look so dreamy :drool:

Can you whisper that to me again...
They're both really great bikes. The KY is a super hard hitter and gives me wood for pants-off riding.

Really?

For me the yz has more versatility and better parts availability. That is where trails and cross country are involved. The transmission gear sets possible with the yz makes it very attractive to me. Couple that with probably the easiest to service power valve in the business makes it even more attractive.

For me the yz has more versatility and better parts availability. That is where trails and cross country are involved. The transmission gear sets possible with the yz makes it very attractive to me. Couple that with probably the easiest to service power valve in the business makes it even more attractive.

Everything you just said made you even more attractive. When are you coming down to LA?
:hifive:
Just want to make sure I am in AZ at the time. :smirk: