Fallen Kris

My mom really wanted to do this ride, but was too week when the time came. http://www.backcountrydiscoveryroutes.com/WABDR
My dad is planning for me, him and my brother to do it in her honor when my brother gets a little older.
"The Washington Backcountry Discovery Route (WABDR) is a scenic off-road route for dual-sport and adventure motorcycles that runs north to south from Oregon to Canada across the state of Washington. The 575 mile route uses mostly un-paved back roads through the beautiful Cascade Mountains and some arid landscapes of Eastern Washington."

What a tribute this would be and giving you and your brother an ever-lasting memory along with the others you already have. Hang in there, you sound like a strong young man and are taking it well. she is definately in a better place.

that ride will be a great thing jos. you have a gopro right? you should do a vid after in memory. if you dont have the time i could help ya out.

that ride will be a great thing jos. you have a gopro right? you should do a vid after in memory. if you dont have the time i could help ya out.
Yeah I have a 960 That im going to upgrade to a black if they fix the bugs, and my bro has the HD

Yeah I have a 960 That im going to upgrade to a black if they fix the bugs, and my bro has the HD
i think they have worked some out already. iw as having freezes and yada yada every ride then it got a update and it has not locked up on me. it could still have the issues with the wifi tho cause i stopped using it pretty much.

celebration of life. 400-500 people
64671_3588769497435_594944131_n.jpg