Killer trail riding

I have been riding at brushy mountain since 2002. It seems like no one has found this place yet so I'm going to spread the word. It is located in Taylorsville,NC about an hour and a half north of Charlotte. They have 1700 acres and its loaded with trails. Anything from open stuff for quads to tight technical single track for bikes. They DO NOT allow quads on single track which is awesome and all the trails are one way and clearly marked so you can really let it hang out without having to worry about having a head on with someone. The mx track needs some work but all an all is fun. I go for the trails so thats what I care about. 70 miles of trails for bikes. Probably 30 miles of single track. I know that they are adding more to the enduro trail which is my favorite. They are a good group of guys up there that run the place. I'm just trying to help support my local and favorite riding hot spot.

Im definitely down for an east coast ride here. Although i doubt many people would be able to make it since its all the way down there. My grandpa live a couple hours away so i would be able to use that as a legitimate reason to my parents :thumb:

Those are some nice looking trails. Looks like they hold some HS there too with all the arrows on trees? I am in like flinn, if I can just afford to get out there. I would ride the hell out that. It looks like you were moving along pretty good to me. I doubt I a could keep up. :thumb: