Just What The Doc Ordered!

James

Staff member
:lol::thumb: Roost for getting it off the stand...
:lol: Yup, felt good to be back out there again. Reminded myself that I grip to tightly with my hands/fingers though, I need to kick that habit to the curb. :bonk:

It was more of a "testing" ride then anything else, heck thanks to the water I was mostly just riding a small section. Plus all the faces are rounded and the track just wasn't in that great of shape. Those MX51's were hooking up though, plus the new clutch plates seemed to make a difference. :ride:

:lol: Yeah they're all over the place. The track is right beside some woods.

Yeah, I get crap from people that say "you shouldn't ride where you hunt". I see deer tracks all the time at dirt bike tracks and four wheeler trails. Deer use them as a means travel themselves. They will take the path with least resistance 99% of the time.

i dont see what the issue about deer is with people. in some spots of the country deer are like rats. Way to many of them and they destroy crops and so on and so on.

James

Staff member
Yeah, I get crap from people that say "you shouldn't ride where you hunt". I see deer tracks all the time at dirt bike tracks and four wheeler trails. Deer use them as a means travel themselves. They will take the path with least resistance 99% of the time.
The funny thing is that one day a hunter came over to talk to me and I was fully expecting him to go off on a :rant: about how we're ruining his hunting etc. :blah: But instead he was saying that he likes hiding in his tree stand and wait for us to start riding as it'll make the deer run at him. :thumb: I'm glad we could help out, where's my share of the jerky? :lol:

The funny thing is that one day a hunter came over to talk to me and I was fully expecting him to go off on a :rant: about how we're ruining his hunting etc. :blah: But instead he was saying that he likes hiding in his tree stand and wait for us to start riding as it'll make the deer run at him. :thumb: I'm glad we could help out, where's my share of the jerky? :lol:

That reminds me,,, I need to make some, :drool: