Just got a good deal on a revalve from pro action!!

Well, I have been looking around for possible places to revalve my suspension. I looked at mx vs. Atv Alive for The leaders in suspension. So I called RG3 and they told me five hundred dollars but I got them to lower there price to $450 but that included EVERYTHING. So I called pro action to see if they could do any better and they are giving me everything for $400. I'm so happy because my friend that has a ktm 125 paid $800 for his revalve. Also, the guy seemed really nice at pro action so I any one is thinking of getting a revalve. I'd talk to pro action because they also have slot of benefits.

James

Staff member
Well, I have been looking around for possible places to revalve my suspension. I looked at mx vs. Atv Alive for The leaders in suspension. So I called RG3 and they told me five hundred dollars but I got them to lower there price to $450 but that included EVERYTHING. So I called pro action to see if they could do any better and they are giving me everything for $400. I'm so happy because my friend that has a ktm 125 paid $800 for his revalve. Also, the guy seemed really nice at pro action so I any one is thinking of getting a revalve. I'd talk to pro action because they also have slot of benefits.
:lol: What does MX vs ATV:Alive have to do with this?

Haven't heard anything bad about Pro Action, go for it. :thumb:

BTW the reason Chad's was so much is because it's a KTM. :lol:

Hahaha no I mean I got the choices from Alive because the companies that made it in that game... Has defiantly done something right to get that far.

:smirk: ok i give you that, but im thinking its a bad idea to base a 400$ Investment off of a video game. I mean if thats the case, i better go buy a body kit and nos because thats the only way to win in Need For Speed :lol:

:smirk: ok i give you that, but im thinking its a bad idea to base a 400$ Investment off of a video game. I mean if thats the case, i better go buy a body kit and nos because thats the only way to win in Need For Speed :lol:
Hahahaha No no no. I defiantly did my fair share of comparing and investigating to get this. I'm extremely tight on money so I'm making sure this WILL work because if not I will "accedently" drive off the grand canyon

James

Staff member
Lol I sure hope you don't. From what I understood, he got a list of suspension companies from Alive and than did his homework on them before picking one.

James

Staff member
Hahahaha No no no. I defiantly did my fair share of comparing and investigating to get this. I'm extremely tight on money so I'm making sure this WILL work because if not I will "accedently" drive off the grand canyon
:thinking: Who's going to drive you to the Grand Canyon? :smirk:

:thinking: Who's going to drive you to the Grand Canyon? :smirk:
Me hahaha I'm gonna get a Prius so I don't have to stop for gas on the police chase Sence I don't have a license haha and I won't feel bad destroying one of those things in the process