Johnson Valley saved? We can hope...

that does sound good but nothing to start cheering about yet. it all depends on how that make the impact on ohv sound in the report or how congress takes that report. you activists can correct me if i am wrong.

the other thing that is scary sounding in that article is...
"Several years ago, the Navy began the formal process to take over some 365,906 acres of public land near San Bernardino to use for live-fire training for the Marines.
At that time, the Navy filed an application with the U.S. Interior Department seeking control of the public land, which is under the jurisdiction of the U.S. Bureau of Land Management. The Navy also wants priority for some 72,186 acres of non-federal land in case the federal government acquires it."

so is that that next battle ?

More of the exceptional brain mentality of our fabulous government at work. Our government is broke, we are down sizing everywhere yet they still plan on this massive expansion. If we could pull our snout out of every other countries bullshit and spend some time and money in our own country we would all be a lot better off and not need to have this massive military expansion to begin with. When will it ever end.

Poach that shit.:prof:

Maybe if we relocated Willie Boys grave to the middle of Melville dry lake bed..... :noidea:..... :devil:... I'm sorry sir, I have no idea HOW we could have missed that historical site... WHY would anyone locate someons remains right in the middle of nowhere?????:smirk: