All Johnson Valley: Mar 4-6 2011

I hate Rocks! :lol::lol: That valley floor looks pretty nice though. Last weekend was ow for 4 days work yesterday and still in bed today. :smirk: might have to take a short local ride somewhere.:smirk:

That scene looks like it is made out to take my Jeep on. I do not like riding in that kind of terrain on a motorcycle. :foul: I like the open dez and some nice single track. :thumb:

I love technical trails and that was a solo ride I did Sat afternoon. Most Jeeps would not make that trail.

Johnson Valley has EVERYTHING... open desert... rock crawls... sand dunes... and miles and miles and miles of single track. We had about 10 different rides going in all directions... all weekend. No one was disappointed... except those that stayed home ! :P

I love technical trails and that was a solo ride I did Sat afternoon. Most Jeeps would not make that trail.

Johnson Valley has EVERYTHING... open desert... rock crawls... sand dunes... and miles and miles and miles of single track. We had about 10 different rides going in all directions... all weekend. No one was disappointed... except those that stayed home ! :P

:thumb:......looked like fun! You going to have any more pic's of the rides you went on? :banana:

I would like to experience the single track in that area as I have never really found much of it. We ride around and out back of Bessimer and all the way over to Camp Rock Road, must be looking in the wrong places. :thinking:

Hi guys

We all wanna get back out to JV sooner than later but the RIDERS ride schedule is too busy right now to squeeze in another big trip before summer. So we set new dates for Sep 16-18 2011.

I hope you all can make it out again when we head out there. I will start a new thread when the time comes.