Pro Jarred Browne :(

So most of you might not know Jarred Browne, or you might know him due to his very hard crash in San Diego SX, when he went head first into a berm and hit his head pretty good.

I follow on book of face and turns out due to him hitting his head so many times, his doctor recommended to quit racing. And that is just what he is doing.

Jarred Browne

21 hours ago via mobile

I'm bummed to announce that I will no longer race. My doctor has told me due to the amount of head injuries I've had over the years that I need to stop racing. I love racing but it's not worth the risk of having something happen I can't recover from. I will ride for fun which I am thankful for. Want to give a big thanks to my sponsors I've had throughout my career,my family,and my friends.
Sucks when he is only 24 years old!

Riding for fun can still get you hurt? :noidea: I wasn't racing last year when I cased a double and went over the bars and I still feel the effects from that. just saying :prof:

EDIT: sucks to hear about him quiting tho.

Um multiple head injuries from crashing and I want to get trained by him? Pass

Sorry he is out of racing though...
but he still has the skill at riding a bike to teach other people! Everyone is going to crash, it just depends on how bad. So you saying if you had a chance to get trained by lets say bubba would you pass on that? just cause he crashes a lot does not me he cant teach correctly!

but he still has the skill at riding a bike to teach other people! Everyone is going to crash, it just depends on how bad. So you saying if you had a chance to get trained by lets say bubba would you pass on that? just cause he crashes a lot does not me he cant teach correctly!
Yeah I would pass on Bubba or any other MX guy. I'm a desert guy and I am happy with my skill set that I have now.

:rolleyes: Your never done learning. I'm happy with my skills but I'd take any chance to ride with mcgrath or carmichael. Even freestyle or desert guys. It all helps.
Never said, I was done learning, just happy with my skill set. learning new skills from these guys is not going to improve my ability anymore for what I do now. I use to race, ride and hang with the best desert racers in my day and it all help get me to where I am and was.

Never said, I was done learning, just happy with my skill set. learning new skills from these guys is not going to improve my ability anymore for what I do now. I use to race, ride and hang with the best desert racers in my day and it all help get me to where I am and was.
Agreed, If i was racing like Ray then yeh this would be smoking to be able to train with a pro rider! Thats all i am saying. For someone like you and i who ride for fun there is no point in a trainer!

Agreed, If i was racing like Ray then yeh this would be smoking to be able to train with a pro rider! Thats all i am saying. For someone like you and i who ride for fun there is no point in a trainer!
Still be a cool experience. :thumb: Mike did a class a couple years back at the first east coast ride.

bubba would be great at teaching you how to crash out of becoming a legend for the ages