Pro James Stewart tore his ACL?

SRAD97750

Staff member
"Stewart said he has been riding cautiously because the extent of the injury was unknown, but now that the extent of the injury is known, he will begin riding more aggressively."

Say WHAT??? :shocked:

James

Staff member
"Stewart said he has been riding cautiously because the extent of the injury was unknown, but now that the extent of the injury is known, he will begin riding more aggressively."

Say WHAT??? :shocked:
That does actually make sense. If you aren't sure what's wrong you're going to take it easy as you don't want to further injure it. However once you know that it's done, why not just go all out and give no F's? :noidea:

P.S. Not trying to stick up for Stewart, just saying that that's how I looked at that quote.

He did say he was going to ride more aggressive. I had the privilege of flying home with the producer of Feld Motorsports TV coverage. He is main guy behind the TV coverage we see. We also continued our conversation in the bus back to where we had our cars parked. Besides talking about the different aspect of getting the races on TV and the future of that, we talked about the racers and the families around them. Needless to say, I had a great conversion with him.

Anyways, we talked about Stewart and how he has lost a great deal of his fan base over the last year. He was talking to James about this and James really want to get out there a ride for himself, his sponsors and his fans. He picked up a good following after he went out in the main at A1 and finished without quitting and again at AZ. Time will tell on this knee injury and how well he can push to get up there. He is only like 16 out from 1st right now. We know he has the speed as 95+% of the time he is the fastest qualifier. There is no doubt that he can win races and championships and he knows that he is coming close to the end of his career, so he wants to get out there and do well.

I say good for you James if you can put all these issue and negativity behind you and move forward.