James Stewart - Switching bikes!?

Power application is different, so the rear suspension has to be set up differently, center of gravity is lower, rotational mass is less, weight is less steering angle is different, frame flexes more... all factors when setting up suspension on a bike

Suspension setup between a 250 2t and a 450 4t will be way way different, and I bet it hasn't been set properly yet :P

You should know better than to question Coach :prof:

Power application is different, so the rear suspension has to be set up differently, center of gravity is lower, rotational mass is less, weight is less steering angle is different, frame flexes more... all factors when setting up suspension on a bike

You tell him Coach :thumb:

Suspension setup between a 250 2t and a 450 4t will be way way different, and I bet it hasn't been set properly yet :P

if anybody can get a bike suspension set up, its james stewart, you have to remember, he's a top pro and has people on call

You guys are goofy! You do know he was just out gooning it up. I mean come on, he has nothing else to do while he is on parole and the ankle bracelet is what's slowing him down not the bike. :lol:

Seriously, for one, that bike had a stock exhaust pipe on it. I don't think JS is going to ride on anything for real that has anything stock on it. And did you know, he invented the scrub, it’s called the bubba scrub....true story :prof:

:smirk: :stirthepot:

You guys are goofy! You do know he was just out gooning it up. I mean come on, he has nothing else to do while he is on parole and the ankle bracelet is what's slowing him down not the bike. :lol:

Seriously, for one, that bike had a stock exhaust pipe on it. I don't think JS is going to ride on anything for real that has anything stock on it. And did you know, he invented the scrub, it’s called the bubba scrub....true story :prof:

:smirk: :stirthepot:

:coach: :sudu: :snowflake: :picard:

:thumb:my thoughts exactly, publicity gooning :ride:

I heard somewhere that whatever bike he is riding for supercross Tim ferry is the test rider for right now. Now that's a guy that can get a suspension set up right.. I highly doubt he is running a two stroke. Being that there is no factory yamaha team I would be willing to bet he will get all their factory support should he be on a yamaha next year.

I heard somewhere that whatever bike he is riding for supercross Tim ferry is the test rider for right now. Now that's a guy that can get a suspension set up right.. I highly doubt he is running a two stroke. Being that there is no factory yamaha team I would be willing to bet he will get all their factory support should he be on a yamaha next year.

I read a rumor that he was going to KTM with DeCoster now that KTM has linkage. Probably just a rumor though :noidea:

No I am pretty sure it was JS7 that I read about. I'll go look for it and post it here.
I think I saw that as well. Maybe a tweet or something:noidea: Decoster needs a rider that will get KTM in the media more and JS will do that. Decoster can calm Stewie down and he might put the Fish on the box. Plus they have a current 2 stroke...