Its that time of year again! Gearing up!

Its that time of year again and that mean getting set up for next season. Besides the usual rebuilds and suspension freshups I need to ad some gear as well for both Hollywood (aka Dirk Diggler) and myself.
I have ran Answer gear for years and years but with JS7 on the tag the quality went down and the price went up.....
I'm also dropping Bell and looking for affordable Shoei's.... It seems that I dont have the pull I used to have with some companies and have to shop for new sponsors and my nroad race buddies dont wanna share their Aria connections...lol. No worries... So what I need from you my loyal and loving fellow DBAers is the latest links for the cheapest discount gear and some recomendations as well.
Thanks...:thumb:

All I can say is hit the net hard tomorrow, there will be plenty of sales for cyber Monday. First place I alwasy go to is the closeout section you can find some great deals there. :thumb:

He's on the KX250 until I can find him a 125 of his liking... He wants the 125 for some reason but I might just end up with the 2fiddyF or 2T