It's obvious, but still gonna ask

oh it is just always good to know what spools some people up. it's pretty entertaining. where i live it is good to just sit down in the middle of starbucks and tell people you wish you could start whale hunting again.

oh it is just always good to know what spools some people up. it's pretty entertaining. where i live it is good to just sit down in the middle of starbucks and tell people you wish you could start whale hunting again.
That sounds like what I would do. I love sitting with my wife and start talking about stuff that makes people around us start to listen to our conversation, once you notice you lower your voice and see how many lean in.
Priceless.

I have to do things like that when my wife isn't there. Sometimes it is fun to make her as uneasy as the ones around us though. Things to do if you are going to sleep on the couch or want to.

Gee, word search Palmer and/or Ass and there I am! Good stuff guys. Let them bikes idle and overheat, it's good for your bike to run over 200 degrees.
You could always just take your wife's bike and dunk it in a waterfall to keep it cooled off.
Let her idle guys and gals, it is good for the longevity of your bike.
It's like roasting Pig, never going to get all the worms out unless that pig is good and hot.
Yeah, I didnt want the bike to over heat so I went over a waterfall with it,,,good one, nice tie in, I like it.

Looks like Palmer needs to come up and go for a "ride" with us Mike. We can start at 007 and cut over to pucker rock then drop down browns ditch trail. :devil:

Looks like Palmer needs to come up and go for a "ride" with us Mike. We can start at 007 and cut over to pucker rock then drop down browns ditch trail. :devil:
Now I'm just shaking in my boots! Whatever should I do? :cry: Or :banana:
I know, I'll crack a fuse and have you tow me back to the trucks.

Last edited:
I already told you guys in another thread, I have six kids because I let her idle, should I have just pulled it out and spread the kids on the sheets? Hey, the end is near, last one is 18 on the 15th of May. :banana:
Must be why I have that aversion, little to late I guess.
I'm just fucking with you Mike, ask Pat! :P
I don't even own motorcycles, I'm just a troll that 2 smoke hasn't plunked yet. :wave:

Yeah, 18, you should know you're their Dad no matter what their age, and you also know, if they need and ask, you're there.