iPhone 4

i tried to get the Droid but i got 0 service from Verizon where i live... I was on AT&T and the service was good... now im on T-mobile with a My Touch and the service is the same as AT&T but i like the phone a lot more. I also like how T-mobile gives me the option of paying for a new phone over several months... I didnt have to fork out 150(for 2 phones cause i buy one get one free) all at once... its split up over 4 months and just added to my monthly service bill.

also teh My Touch has the new Swype Tech... which i could not live without now that i have had it... im so use to it with texting that anything else feels so wrong to me now.

i tried to get the Droid but i got 0 service from Verizon where i live... I was on AT&T and the service was good... now im on T-mobile with a My Touch and the service is the same as AT&T but i like the phone a lot more. I also like how T-mobile gives me the option of paying for a new phone over several months... I didnt have to fork out 150(for 2 phones cause i buy one get one free) all at once... its split up over 4 months and just added to my monthly service bill.

also teh My Touch has the new Swype Tech... which i could not live without now that i have had it... im so use to it with texting that anything else feels so wrong to me now.

:noidea: i am so behind the tech curve :cry:

wow did that take some getting used to? must be an app to down load? can i put that on my kids itouch?

nope didnt take long at all to get use too. it is really easy to do and like i was saying everything else feels wrong after it. No its not a app do download. its part of the android operating system.

maybe if you hack the iPhone you can get something like it.