Instrumental I recorded about Cabin Fever!

Here is a song I recorded the drums, bass, and three guitar parts together for this instrumental. I wanted to see how the new Hangtree Guitar held up to different tones and am very pleased. Just wish my playing was as good as the tone. Well anyway here you go. Just hit the play button on Cabin Fever.

http://www.reverbnation.com/yohawn

Use windows media player or any other music player should work. :thumb: Thanks james for the direct link.
I've got a new copy that is the same but with a nice fade ending instead of abrupt stop. I'll post soon. Gotta go bar hopping with a hottie though.

:noidea: I prefer the sound of the bike in mine, however I think Trav usually uses music in his videos. :rocker:

I don't recall ever seeing a video of you on the track :thinking:

Wish I had the skills to incorporate music into my vids Rock. I just figured out how to load the raw footage to YouTube. :sorry:

James

Staff member
I don't recall ever seeing a video of you on the track :thinking:
:devil: Doesn't mean that it doesn't exist...err...I don't ride remember. :thumb:
Wish I had the skills to incorporate music into my vids Rock. I just figured out how to load the raw footage to YouTube. :sorry:
If your camera sound quality is good I'd prefer hearing the bike. If I want music I'll mute the video and play some music over the top of it. :smirk: