inflatable body amor

has any body used it?? reviews?

When my son was on a KX 65 he had to have the inflatable chest protector. I forget the brand. It did look like a good idea. We bought it, he used it a few times and didn't like the feel. I myself have never tried it.

When my son was on a KX 65 he had to have the inflatable chest protector. I forget the brand. It did look like a good idea. We bought it, he used it a few times and didn't like the feel. I myself have never tried it.
Your son doesn't wear a chest protector now. With the speeds he is getting into now, I may have to not be so nice to him any more and give his medicine back and let him feel some 450 roost with a little rock mixed in. He might start to change his mine. I still owe him a lesson in "shutting the door" next time we are out..:devil:

I have never looked into the inflatable armor. Not sure I would be a fan of it. I can see it for maybe a little rider, but when I get off, I get off hard....:crash:

Your son doesn't wear a chest protector now. With the speeds he is getting into now, I may have to not be so nice to him any more and give his medicine back and let him feel some 450 roost with a little rock mixed in. He might start to change his mine. I still owe him a lesson in "shutting the door" next time we are out..:devil:

I have never looked into the inflatable armor. Not sure I would be a fan of it. I can see it for maybe a little rider, but when I get off, I get off hard....:crash:

He is wearing some foam under armor body thing these days.

I may be aging myself, but didn't they call that a "Mae West"? :smirk:

Oh I won't tell him. I'll show him. :devil:
Yep - it's all fine and dandy until you take a boatload of rocky Roost from the back of a big bore - I'm not saying I went home crying like Richard Simmons but, I did ask Titto for a tissue....
Monkey-Boy is the same way Rack - one of these days, he'll take one straight to the sternum and he'll be back in his protector more often :prof: