if only all the guest traffic we get daily were members.

i look at the stats at the botom of the page alot to see whose on, ect. and notice there are a fair amount of guests on here daily, for example just a min or so ago there were 35 guests on, if only they were members. i just wonder why they dont sign up i mean its free.

so to all you guests that lurk on the site and dont sign up, just sign up dude its free, come on we need members. i think we only have 513:prof::thinking:.

i look at the stats at the botom of the page alot to see whose on, ect. and notice there are a fair amount of guests on here daily, for example just a min or so ago there were 35 guests on, if only they were members. i just wonder why they dont sign up i mean its free.

so to all you guests that lurk on the site and dont sign up, just sign up dude its free, come on we need members. i think we only have 513:prof::thinking:.

Because they are all the asshats from TT that don't want anyone to know they are lurking here.:prof:

Or it could be all the search engines indexing the forum... I'm not terribly sure yahoo or google would post anything of interest :P

Well Im a new guy and followed a link from TT to get here and liked it soooo much that I joined DBA without even thinking lol. I dont really think there is a DBA vs TT war going on but do like the fact that I can jump back & forth from sites to keep my motorcycle fix going. You see I have two small kids under the age of 4 , a business that demands my constant attention and a wife that needs a break from the kids every now & again which means in short terms that I have no frigging live right now when it comes to actually riding. All I can say is thank you DBA for being a part of my much needed two wheeler fix since it is rare for me when I actually get to climb on and kick start my two wheeled companions.:thumb: