I think I forgot to change.

Lol so basically I had a bet going on that I wouldn't go wear my gear out to a restaurant, and wouldn't take off the helmet until after the food came unless I found a way to eat with it on.
So I was wondering if anybody else had any "I think I forgot to change" kinda picture layin around of you being fully geared up in a public place lol. Now only if I could find the picture of me and my friend racing shopping carts in SafeWay with our gear on. :lol:
561721_10151193265589207_1427880482_n.jpg

When I was a little child and out riding in the desert for Easter, my mom made us go into town for Church. Of coarse we did not have our church clothes, so I went in my riding gear. Did not wear my helmet though and no pictures because cameras were not developed back in those days..:smirk:

"The first camera was invented in 1840 by a man named Alexander Wolcott. Photographs were taken prior to that, but it wasn't really a camera that was used to make the photographs, but a large wooden box. You can find more information here: http://photography.lovetoknow.com/First_Camera_Invented"

damm i know you are old but FFS you should be dust by now.

"The first camera was invented in 1840 by a man named Alexander Wolcott. Photographs were taken prior to that, but it wasn't really a camera that was used to make the photographs, but a large wooden box. You can find more information here: http://photography.lovetoknow.com/First_Camera_Invented"

damm i know you are old but FFS you should be dust by now.
:lol: I have one thing to say now that you know how old I am:"how does it feel to know that I am that old and made you feel like "Pussies" on the what used to be called "The Geek Slide"?":lol:

inspiring :thumb:

ps... i heard you done blew your cover the day you launched the geekslide ... no more bike stand shit is gonna fly after that hit the forums :lol:

When I was a little child and out riding in the desert for Easter, my mom made us go into town for Church. Of coarse we did not have our church clothes, so I went in my riding gear. Did not wear my helmet though and no pictures because cameras were not developed back in those days..:smirk:
Hahaha oh wow, that woulda been somethin to see!

I saw this :lol: Sadly I don't have any. I didn't know you still rode though!
Lol I wasn't riding that day, like I said it was for a bet lol.

My friends and I didnt forget to change, we just decided to roll into Seattle to met my Husband at a hotel after a day of Hooligan ridng in down town Seattle.
Not that big a deal but here we are in the elevator at The Edgewater Hotel
100_0369-1.jpg

On the water at The Edgewater Hotel
100_0361.jpg

I thought I had the best pic of all, the three of us in the bar at the Edgewater sitting in this beautiful setting, window seat on the bay and with full gear and helmets on. We sat there for a few minutes with all kinds of people starring at us. We took some funny pics too but I cant find them.

I still want to see someone ride through a store with their helmet cam on:lol: Perhaps a Home Depot. In the front and out the back:devil: