I support Hank Williams Jr.

Apparently he recorded this song because of how they let him go from the monday night football singing thing because of his opinion of Obama.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iRReHtq_dk
So FOX and friends
Wanna put me down
Ask for my opinions
Then twist it all around
Supposed to be talkin' about my father's new CD
Well two can play that "Gotcha' Game" just wait and see
Don't tread on me

you go hank. you tell em how it is :rocker:

James

Staff member
Ok I don't get this, is there more to it or what. The song doesn't make any sense, he's talking about keeping his guns, freedom, and money; but then bashes Fox? It's a pretty common "fact" (:noidea: assumption) that Fox is for those same things.

He seems a little :loco: to me, plus his singing leaves something to be desired. :facepalm:

ph34r.gif
secret.gif

Ok I don't get this, is there more to it or what. The song doesn't make any sense, he's talking about keeping his guns, freedom, and money; but then bashes Fox? It's a pretty common "fact" (:noidea: assumption) that Fox is for those same things.

He seems a little :loco: to me, plus his singing leaves something to be desired. :facepalm:

he got fired from MNF singing gig because of a statement... yet other fox and friends say just as fucked up shit.

This is why I'm a libertarian (all about personal freedom) because both republican and democrat parties say some crazy shit, but on my side I'm thinking that hank Williams is a bit nuts. FOX is really right wing :noidea: They bash on Obama frequently