I need to get out and ride

I haven't.gotten to do much riding this summer it's been so long I seriously forgot I own a Suzuki. Haha I was watching a video of a rm and I was thinking I would buy a Suzuki because I'm mainly a Honda guy then I was like oh shit I have a rmz

I actually really like my suzuki I didn't think I would because its only a 05 so it's steel fame and im used to a aluminum but I like it alot

James

Staff member
I haven't.gotten to do much riding this summer it's been so long I seriously forgot I own a Suzuki. Haha I was watching a video of a rm and I was thinking I would buy a Suzuki because I'm mainly a Honda guy then I was like oh shit I have a rmz
I'd taken a few weeks off from riding over the 4th and that was long enough. :lol:
I actually really like my suzuki I didn't think I would because its only a 05 so it's steel fame and im used to a aluminum but I like it alot
It took me awhile to get used to the handling of my 08 kx250f, a lot has changed in those 3 years.

I have not ridden at all this summer and then I realized one day when I went into the garage, oh shit, I own a friggen KTM. :lol: