I need a new header pipe

Well I dented my header yesterday, which is a good excuse to go buy after market. Its a pretty good sized dent that was revealed to me when I washed all the mud off. What is a good header pipe that can take a beating? Im also getting pipe armor. Any thoughts? Thanks, and please respond quickly so I can order one tomorrow and have it before next weekend. :thumb:

Well I dented my header yesterday, which is a good excuse to go buy after market. Its a pretty good sized dent that was revealed to me when I washed all the mud off. What is a good header pipe that can take a beating? Im also getting pipe armor. Any thoughts? Thanks, and please respond quickly so I can order one tomorrow and have it before next weekend. :thumb:
go used oem :) anything titanium will dent easier.

go used oem :) anything titanium will dent easier.

I found a used header on ebay for $50. I will probably buy it and then get some pipe armor depending on if I find something else. FMF also make stainless steel powerbombs since they dont make titanium for my bike and through my work I can get it for $140 rather than $200. We will see, im cheap so I will probably go used oem. :thumb:

Well I did a "repair" job on my header. I'll see how well it holds up and if it doesnt ill order a new one. I might just order it to have a spare.
if the TTR's are anything like XR's once you get rid of the stock muffler the bike really comes alive, and you also wanna check and see if the welds on the inside of the header can be ground down any to improve exhaust flow. Aftermarket wont have that problem :thumb:

the used oem was sold already, guess I should have checked the time left to bid. There is nothing here for used. The repair job didnt do jack. Well i will order the cheapest through my work header pipe, which is turning out to be the powerbomb. What do you guys think of this header? Its SS and with the pipe armor it should do pretty good. I have heard that it does get really hot though.