I feel ike a DUMBASS!!!

Typically, I drive hammered, that way when I make mistakes, I just say, "I'm an excellent driver, must have been the booze.." You guys should give it a whirl, it's foolproof. :prof: You're most welcome for this informative post. :thumb:

Typically, I drive hammered, that way when I make mistakes, I just say, "I'm an excellent driver, must have been the booze.." You guys should give it a whirl, it's foolproof. :prof: You're most welcome for this informative post. :thumb:

Get slammed before you renew your licenes so when you get your picture taken and the officer pull you over for DUI you look sober :prof:

Get slammed before you renew your licenes so when you get your picture taken and the officer pull you over for DUI you look sober :prof:

missingteeth.gif

My sons' tried this............................twice...........neither time worked out for him. Must have been poor timing! :rolleyes: